Art classes on Upper West Side/ Manhattan-UWS
(corner with Amsterdam ave, enter from 86th street)
Fall :Sept: 12 through Dec: 19 ( no class Nov 28)
Tuition: $580- early bird if paid before July 10st, $610 from if paid from July 10th till Sept 12th, $644 if paid after Sept 12th.
Winter 2020: Jan 9th through March 26th
Tuition: $480 if paid by December 29th, $516 if paid after Dec. 29th. Single drop class $50
Spring 2020: April 1st through June 25th ( no class Apr 9th)
Tuition: $420 if paid by December 29th, $440 if paid by March 31st, $470. Single drop class $50
Program Winter 2020:
- Impressionism. Landscape, Acrylic/Canvas
- Pointillism. Watercolor
- Symbolism. Allegory in Art. Charcoal/soft pastel
- Cubism. Mixed-media Collage
- Art Nouveau/ Neo- Romantic style. Mir Iskusstva (Мир Искусства) . Stage costume design.
- some subjects require 2-3 classes
- program subject to slight changes.
- Calendar: Jan 7th to March 31st
Program Spring 2020:
It will be based on Modern Art from beg. of XX century.
Abstract Art, Matisse and Fauvism, Surrealism, Constructivism, Raw Art or Found Object Art – this program is still in a process of making.
Calendar: April 1st- June 23rd (No classes April 6th- 9th)
It will be based on the art of XIX-XX century
- Middle Age Stained glass techniques imitation
- Early Renaissance . Painting with egg tempera. mixing/preparation
- High Renaissance. Durer and Leonardo. Studying old masters drawings
- Dutch and Flemish baroque still life. Oil painting technique
- Classical style. Study perspective. Interiors and cityscapes
- Neoclassicism. Bas-relief sculpting. Greek motives in Art
Sibling discounts are available by request, tuition must be paid before semester starts in order to get 10% sibling discount for a second or third child.
No discounts are available after first class
for 1.5 and 2 hour class tuition gets a special rate of 15% and 20% discount.
please contact us direct by phone or email to get a quote
We welcome children from 5 up and adults, of all levels.
Separate assignments are giving to teenagers and adults, portfolio preparations depending on level and request.
One hour and two hour classes.
to reserve a spot please make a payment by check ( made out to Upper West Art), cash or paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
direct payment for one class can be done through the link:
and include the following info: student name/ parent name/ student age/ contact mobile phone number/email/requested class time/ starting date
Call us 914-772-6919 or 845-323-1960 for optional enrollment information