Art classes on Upper West Side/ Manhattan-UWS
(corner with Amsterdam ave, enter from 86th street)
Sept: 12, 19, 26
Oct: 3,10, 17, 24, 31
Nov: 7, 14, 21 ( 28го no class- Thanksgiving)
Dec: 5, 12, 19 ( 26- Winter break!)
Tuition: $580- early bird if paid before July 10st, $610 from if paid from July 10th till Sept 12th, $644 if paid after Sept 12th.
- Middle Age Stained glass techniques imitation
- Early Renaissance . Painting with egg tempera. mixing/preparation
- High Renaissance. Durer and Leonardo. Studying old masters drawings
- Dutch and Flemish baroque still life. Oil painting technique
- Classical style. Study perspective. Interiors and cityscapes
- Neoclassicism. Bas-relief sculpting. Greek motives in Art
Sibling discounts are available by request, tuition must be paid before semester starts in order to get 10% sibling discount for a second or third child.
No discounts are available after first class
for 1.5 and 2 hour class tuition gets a special rate of 15% and 20% discount.
please contact us direct by phone or email to get a quote
We welcome children from 5 up and adults, of all levels.
Separate assignments are giving to teenagers and adults, portfolio preparations depending on level and request.
One hour and two hour classes.
to reserve a spot please make a payment by check ( made out to Upper West Art), cash or paypal to email@example.com
direct payment for one class can be done through the link:
and include the following info: student name/ parent name/ student age/ contact mobile phone number/email/requested class time/ starting date
Call us 914-772-6919 or 845-323-1960 for optional enrollment information