Working with the right side of the brain, developing creativity, imagination, fine motor skills, non-verbal visualization, helping children express feelings through art.
Fall semester will be based more on Art History, with every class related to a specific style during 1300-1850 ad.
In the winter – spring of 2020 we will continue on style study starting from 1850s going to XXI century.
Program Winter 2020:
- Impressionism. Landscape, Acrylic/Canvas
- Pointillism. Watercolor
- Symbolism. Allegory in Art. Charcoal/soft pastel
- Cubism. Mixed-media Collage
- Art Nouveau/ Neo- Romantic style. Mir Iskusstva (Мир Искусства) . Stage costume design.
- some subjects require 2-3 classes
- program subject to slight changes.
- Calendar: Jan 7th to March 31st
Program Spring 2020:
It will be based on Modern Art from beg. of XX century.
Abstract Art, Matisse and Fauvism, Surrealism, Constructivism, Raw Art or Found Object Art – this program is still in a process of making.
Calendar: April 1st- June 23rd (No classes April 6th- 9th)
Schedule in Manhattan, Fair lawn, Livingston, Wayne